Thursday 17 October 2013

Will work for food ..












Slurp! I worked my way through every starter and main at Rosso Restaurant in Manchester yesterday, accompanied by 140 bottles of their finest wine! Man, I was stuffed! Well, my memory cards were, with 1178 shots of grub and booze knocked off in one mega-session. So that's my bit done and now the web-site guys have got to sift their way through all the chablis and the lobster, the pinot and the truffles to set up the restaurant's new web pages. I'll send you the link when they're through!

So, it was hard work and a long day, but I love the .. well, the thrill of working so fast. Having to get the shot in just a few frames because there's so much to shoot in one day! Hey, I even managed to knock off some images of one of their rooms for them. So, very much like press work, and very much like Weddings although .. I did actually get fed yesterday!


No comments:

Post a Comment