Monday 28 October 2013

About time ..



















The clocks have gone back and, right on time, the bad weather's coming in! I'm so pleased I have a studio to work from these days! I had a great week there last week, with a nice selection of portrait 'variations' .. including a business shot of a very polite young German chap, a picture of our local vicar and his family, a teenage brother and sister that actually didn't mind being in the same shot and .. a surprise birthday photograph for a seventy year old chap with his grandchildren, made all the more surprising as he'd just sat down to watch the Man U game against Stoke!

Having said that, I'm looking forward to Thursday, when I head over to Ellesmere Port for a PR shoot with Vince Cable, and I'm waiting to hear if a quote I've given will get me another restaurant shoot in Manchester later this week. Interestingly, that side of my work seems to be on the up and up, so much so that I've added a specific 'go to' page on my web-site for clients who want to see my venue work, as two of the last two shoots of this type have both come from Google searches! Google works? It's about time! ..

No comments:

Post a Comment