Monday 9 September 2013

Turned out nice again ..














Wow, what a weekend! It started with a feature in a magazine and ended with me being filmed for a forthcoming documentary! In between that, another Wedding booking for next year and an enquiry for one in .. 2015!

Yes, I had one of my Weddings featured in 'Real Weddings' magazine and I'm really pleased with the results. They used six images from Dee and Ian's Wedding in June - made 'special' by the fact that an amazing thunderstorm caused all sorts of problems on the day but, ultimately, didn't spoil the Wedding or the mood of the day. Oh, and I was described as having a 'jolly personality'!

So, I then met with Liz and Ben, who've booked me for their Wedding in Rochdale next April. I knew I was dealing with 'my kind of couple' when Ben suggested to Liz they had Slayer's 'South of Heaven' as the music to their first dance!

After that it was off to Static Records in Wigan, which had been turned into a 'movie studio' for the day. I was being filmed for the forthcoming documentary film 'Being Frank', about the life and times of Timperley's own Chris Sievey! I photographed his band The Freshies in  ... ah, you read all that in Sunday's blog! It was a really enjoyable experience, and the director described my piece as 'self-deprecating and humorous'!

So, as the magazine says, it all turned out nice again!

#culchethstudio
www.studiofivefour.com



No comments:

Post a Comment