Friday 27 September 2013

The signs are good ..


















Plans for The Culcheth Collection are coming along nicely, with more and more suppliers wanting to be involved. Let me explain..

When I moved into my studio I realised that I was surrounded by other Wedding suppliers. A cake maker, a stationery maker (or two..), a Wedding car company .. and so on. So, I thought it would be a good idea if we all joined together under one name to make Culcheth a 'Wedding centre of Excellence'. Well, it's finally happening, and we'll have a meeting in a week or so to mash out the fantastic discounts that we're going to be able to offer brides and grooms. Whether you need diamonds or dianthus, lingerie or a limo, we're going to be able to point you in the right direction. Oh, and there's a photographer in there, too ...

#culchethstudio
www.studiofivefour.com

No comments:

Post a Comment