Monday 30 September 2013

Meet the Mother-in-Law ..


















I met a lovely lady at a Wedding at Willington Hall a couple of weeks ago. Her name's Pat, and she was the mother of the bride that day. Now, when I say I met her, it's probably more accurate to say I was warned about her as Judith, the bride, gave me the heads up that her Mum was - well, let's say, very particular and demanding! Whoever got the gig to shoot her daughter's Wedding was going to have to be at the top of their game .. or else!! Well, I'm delighted to say I passed muster! I came home from Saturday's Wedding Fayre to find a letter from Pat addressed to M. O'Neill/Ace Photographer Extraordinaire! She said my "skill with the camera is fantastic and the photos will give us all many memories to cherish" .. and then she whacked me with her walking stick! Ok, that bit's a fib, but it's really made my day to know she's so happy with my work! I honestly don't think I've ever had a thank-you card from a parent .. and it made my day! It was an honour, Mrs Bickerton!

#culchethstudio
www.studiofivefour.com

No comments:

Post a Comment