Friday 13 September 2013

Lucky for some ..















Friday the 13th is the start of a really fantastic few days for me! I've got another Wedding at Willington Hall - one of my favourite venues - then I'm treating myself to a day off at Southport Air Show, and then on Monday I have a full day's PR shoot for one of the country's leading supermarkets!

It was mentioned quite a while back that 2013 would be a quiet one for Wedding bookings as it has the number thirteen in it! I think, on the whole, that's been true for every one of my Wedding contacts but the up-side to that is that it's now looking busier for next year. I already have bookings right up to Christmas 2014! There's a chance, too, that my music T-shirts will be marketed out to a large chain of shops across Tokyo, and I've started working on a new exhibition that will open soon in Altrincham. All that and I finally hit my mini-milestone of 300 likes on Facebook! 2013? Lucky for some ..

#culchethstudio
www.studiofivefour.com

No comments:

Post a Comment