Wednesday 11 September 2013

Fayre enough ..













Hurrah! I've finally been contacted after paying to have flyers put into goody bags at the Tatton Wedding Fayre .. in February! So, a new bride? A forthcoming Wedding enquiry? Nope .. a call from another Wedding Fayre organiser asking if I'd like to take part in their fayre later this month! I ask you!..

Thing is, I thought it sounded quite good, so I've booked a stand! September 28th! St Margaret's church in Dunham Massey. Saturday afternoon too, with a free glass of wine, so you can pop in once you've done your shopping!

Back to Willington Hall on Saturday for the funky nuptials of Jude and Chris, and I've got strict instructions from Jude's Mum as to what I should be shooting. She wants front and side views of the house and garden, lots of "funny" pictures and a selection of family portraits. Now I don't know about Jude but funny pictures and family portraits are the same thing in my family!!
Say cheese...

#culchethstudio
www.studiofivefour.com


No comments:

Post a Comment