Sunday 16 June 2013

Sunday reading ..















"And verily.." sayethed the Great God of Wedding Photography "Thou have sufferethed enough, mate! How's about a bit of sunshine?..."

Yes, unbelievably, after Friday's absolute monsoon of a day, I had the 'problem' of too much sunshine at yesterday's Wedding! Halle - bloody - lujah! I ain't never gonna complain about bright sunshine ever again, no sir no way! It was incredible! Saturday at Willington Hall actually started with me photographing the groom's arrival in a total belter of a rain storm (Here we go again, methinks!) but finished with me coming home with sun-burn! Admittedly, the Great God of Wedding Photography still threw in a curve-ball as it was at least Gale Force 42 (And even my ladder blew over in the wind!) but rather that than the hammering rain I had on Friday. Anyway, have a look at the results here and here!

Slight gap in Weddings now .. nothing 'til July but, as we've gone all religious, I can only see that as The GGOWP's way of saying "Crack on with that new studio, me old mucker!" and verily, I will. I've set the opening date as Monday July 1st. The first day of my new mid-year diary and a great day for 'new beginnings'. Praise the Lord!..

No comments:

Post a Comment