Tuesday 28 May 2013

That's not work ! ..














Two Weddings over the weekend - 2,000 shots - and the biggest bloomin' smile on my face! I had such a blast on both days and, though they were both so different in so many ways, both brides were so lucky with the weather! The sun beamed down on both of them all day long! It was divine though, of course, it goes without saying that come Monday, when I had a day off and wanted to work in the garden .. it poured down! Sigh! Have a look at Lucy and Lee's web-page here...

So, a short week ahead and, when I finally finish working on the Wedding shots, I have family portraits, an engagement shoot and a Shoot 'n Tutor session to squeeze in before I can catch breath again! I can hear my old dad now though. "That's not work!..." he used to rib, as he came in from the factory covered in oil! He was so right! It's an absolute joy!..


No comments:

Post a Comment