Friday 24 May 2013

Jump to it..














The Bank Holiday beckons, and that means two great Weddings heading my way. Can't wait to get cracking! I'm at the Park Royal Hotel on Saturday, and Willington Hall on Sunday. I know it might sound corny, but it really is fantastic to be able to spend such a landmark day with a couple and, let's face it, to be able to control quite a lot of what goes on during their day! When I worked for the Press I'd be under such time-pressure to get in and out that I'd be able to get people doing exactly what I wanted within just a few minutes. 'Put this onion on my head and stand on one leg waving a chip pan? Yes, of course! When will I be in the 'paper?' But that's what a bride and groom should be able to expect from their Wedding photographer. What good are these snappers that boast of being 'unobtrusive'? If you don't intervene at a Wedding then, quite frankly, not a lot happens. A crowd of people stand around chatting and drinking. That's it! It might as well be Tuesday night in The Waggon and Horses! Not very exciting photographs, as you can imagine! So, come on, jump to it...

No comments:

Post a Comment