Sunday 14 April 2013

The writing's on the wall..















Off to Nunsmere Hall this morning to shoot the engagement portrait of Sam and Steve, whose Wedding I'm photographing there in three weeks. The engagement photograph I'm showing you today is of Laura and Chris - and Odie! - who got married last Saturday at Thornton Hall (Just Laura and Chris, not the dog! Oh, you got that bit ..) Anyway, I made it into a big signing board and it was placed at the door to their Wedding breakfast for guests to add their best wishes. (I even supplied the Sharpie!) Unfortunately, it seemed no-one 'dared' start the signatures off, and the board was still empty as I left the Wedding, meaning I didn't get a picture of it full of squiggles. I've made a mental note to tell Sam and Steve's Best Man and Chief Bridesmaid that they should get the ball rolling and have signatures on the board before anyone else sees it. Two write!...

No comments:

Post a Comment