Tuesday 2 April 2013

It may be winter outside..











Despite everything, there are signs of Spring out there, folks! We have frogspawn in the pond .. and bird-plop all over my windscreen! Better weather's on its way, folks. Just be patient!..

Now, I have to admit I've been somewhat knocked off my theme this morning. I'd just sat down to write today's blog when an email popped through from Thailand. It was a fantastic 'Thank you' from last weekend's bride and groom, who've taken the time - on their honeymoon - to send me some kind words about their Wedding Photography. I'll share a sentence or two with you .. if you insist! Firstly, they wrote "We've just sat down and looked at our on-line gallery and all we can say is WOW! The moments you captured were amazing, it's such a nice feeling looking back through the pictures and thinking, we didn't see that!! They will be our memories to treasure of the best day of our lives, and thats all thanks to you" and then they wrote "We cannot thank you enough for your hard work on that freezing cold day, you definitely helped make the most of a snowy situation!!"

How does that song go? Ah, yes! "It may be winter outside, but in my heart it's Spring..."

No comments:

Post a Comment