Monday 25 March 2013

What I found..



















Crikey, Saturday's Wedding was interesting! It was freezing cold, it was snowing and it was blowing a gale, but there was only one thing that bugged me on the day! I'd done a recce at the venue, Worsley Court House, earlier in the week, and found a great spot in which to shoot some lovely portraits. It was sheltered, it was close to the front door, and it was a perfect site to show off the black and white architecture of the building. So, I got to the reception after the church ceremony to find .. they'd stuck a bloody gazebo there for the smokers! Aaaaaagh!.... Congratulations to Robert and Angela, by the way!

I went to see Johnny Marr after the Wedding - first time I've seen him since the days (27 years ago!) of The Smiths. I'd already been disappointed by his new album, so went to the gig with no great expectations. I was right not to get my hopes up. It was so boring! I just don't like his new songs at all, and I only managed to perk up whenever he played any Smiths' songs. However, the evening wasn't a total waste. I was handed a 'What's on' flyer for the venue to find .. The Exploited are there in May! Alright!.... Throw me into that mosh-pit of fifty-odd year old punks! Just watch me glasses!...




No comments:

Post a Comment