Tuesday 19 February 2013

500th, f8, M6...









Apologies if you've already seen this shot on Facebook, but I thought it was worth getting out to all (both) the people that read the blog! It's a shot from Thelwall Viaduct a few days ago - Fiddlers Ferry Power Station at sunset. It was taken through the window of a car doing 80mph - and no, I wasn't the driver! -  and I only got two frames off before Squishy Sue or one of them other soppily named Eddie Stobart wagons blocked the view! When you look closer, though, you can see an incredible flock of birds zooming across the image. You can click on the picture for a better view. I'm not sure that the 'blow-up' does the picture justice but, trust me, it looks fab! The quality is amazing. It just brought to mind that old photographers' saying  .. "Buy the best glass you can afford"

Glass? Someone mention glass? Ah, good, 'cos I'm off to Eccles Art Gallery again now to show off my delightful range of heat-resistant Florescence glass place mats! Buy one, get none free! End of commercial break..

Must fly!

No comments:

Post a Comment