Friday 19 October 2012

Wot? No?...



















Bloody hell! It's gone five on Friday afternoon and I've not had chance to blog. What's the world coming to, eh? No blog on a Friday? Jeepers! How will the world survive?

I dug these negs out of my 'big box of negs' the other day, and if you're not into photography then this is gonna be boring as hell! Sorry! These shots were taken at Bradford's Media Museum, as it's now called, when one of my photographer heroes, Andre Kertesz, had an exhibition to mark his, erm, 90th, I think, birthday. I took some shots of him with a birthday cake that'd been made for him and then .. double whammy .. in comes Guardian photography legend Denis Thorpe, and the two of 'em set up a 'duel' with cameras at fifty paces (Ok, three!) for Denis's newspaper shots for the next day's paper. Click, snap, thank you very much, I said to myself, as I shot the two of them 'at play'.

So, no blog on a Friday? Never mind that! These days there's no Kertesz, and Denis has retired and, guess what, they're talking about closing the print version of the Guardian. Mummy, take me home!....

No comments:

Post a Comment