Thursday 5 July 2012

Dust me down...



















Just cleaning all my camera gear in readiness for this weekend's Wedding, and wondering how much I should charge for the process! No, seriously! Well, serious in the mind of one photographer I've just read about, who's put out an open letter trying to justify his rather large fee by saying that, amongst other things, he has to spend time before the Big Day .. "cleaning his cameras" !! Well, 'scuse me, but doesn't that come with the territory? I mean, who the hell would want to shoot a Bride with dusty sensors and lenses? But to charge her for the privilege?? God, I'm doing this all wrong! Mind you, he does go on to say that he spends 10 to 30 minutes editing every photograph .. so maybe I am doing something right, after all!

No comments:

Post a Comment