Wednesday 18 July 2012

Dear, oh dear.....













I don't usually use my blog to gloat, but hey.. there's always a first time!
Remember that Wedding I went to as a 'guest'? Well, the reason I was a guest and not the 'official' photographer is because I am the groom's mum's partner, and there was no way she was going to let me work on her son's Big Day! Still, I took the gear anyway and managed to squeeze off 1,150 shots to make a fab CD for the lovely couple. Good job I did, 'cos you should see the state of the 'official' photographs! Man, I have never seen a grimmer job done of a Wedding. Just look at this group shot, for example! I mean, come on! And this was how it was presented to the couple on their CD, by the way - as the one and only choice of group photos! As for the rest of the CD .. well, there are a mere 267 other shots on it, from an entire Wedding day shot by two photographers! They're shot with direct flash, at awful angles and without capturing any of the spontaneity of a Wedding Day.

Dear, oh dear? You betcha!
They charged over two thousand quid for this sh*te!!!....

2 comments:

  1. (Free Lupe provided!) ;-)
    Perhaps the "official tog" should have had the helicopter fly lower, used a longer lens, got closer with a wider lens, got bigger people, got a smaller field, cropped the final image, or let someone else take the images....
    Bet your "son in law" wont do THAT again!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete