Monday 18 June 2012

That's lucky!..















Funny how things work out! This weekend was the first in ages when I didn't have any work on, so what happened? I got a stinking cold, that's what! Cough, cough, sneeze, wheeze, gasp! Honestly, I don't even know how I found the energy to watch the football!! But, what great timing! Getting 'Man Flu' this weekend meant I was free to drink hot-toddies and build a hill of used tissues without having to sneeze all over a bride, cough over a Shoot 'n Tutor pupil or blow my nose mid family pose! I start the week well on the mend, and ready to tackle today's PR job, tomorrow's full-day coverage of an annual conference in Coventry, Saturday's family portrait and Sunday's Shoot 'n Tutor. I mean, how lucky am I?

PS: No, that's not me in the picture. It's me old mucker Stenning, snapped snoozing when we took a road-trip to Florida in the 80s! Right before I dropped a cockroach into his sheets! And I didn't even get thumped! Now, that's lucky..




No comments:

Post a Comment