Monday 25 June 2012

Oh, poo...










Well, come on, we knew it really didn't we? Playing like that meant we were never going to get our hands on the trophy, so it's back to normal and the count-down begins for the World Cup in 2014. Still, look on the bright side .. Rooney's hair'll be a good two inches long by then! My shot's from 'Don't Miss That' .. check it out!

I had a good laugh at one of my recent Shoot 'n Tutor sessions, and I'm sure the chap involved won't mind me repeating this. He asked me what I did with my camera when it rained. "Well.." I said, "there are a few things you can do. You can drop the shutter speed a little, or open the aperture, or..."
"No.." he interrupted "Do you put it in a plastic bag?!"

My Joy Division shots are on the move again! A company has asked if they can start using some of the shots on a new range of T-Shirts. We're mashing out the contract today so I'll let you know when they're available to buy ..  'cos I know you'd love to have one, wouldn't you?

Another of my journo pals has lost his job! Cut-backs on his newspaper have meant he's being hoiked after many years at the 'paper, and now he's on the look-out for work like .. well, the rest of us! Should be the flippin' England team that are on the dole, if you ask me!

No comments:

Post a Comment