Thursday 24 May 2012

Normality returns..

So what's all this about a crisis in Greece? I've just come back from a week's holiday there and can assure you the Mythos lager is flowing like a river, and not once was there ever a shortage of Chicken Souvlaki, Gyros or Moussaka! I think it's just the British tourist industry, trying to make us all stay at home for the London Olympics and this crappy Jubilee mullarkey!

Anyway, I have survived! Yes, dear reader, I have been a guest at a Wedding and come out of it with a smile on my face. Ok, I needed a week's break to get over the shock, but I'm back now and hard at work editing the 1,150 photographs I took on the day! Bloody hell, that's more than I shoot when I'm actually working at a Wedding! Do you think I was over-compensating? And I wouldn't mind, but I took over 600 pictures in Greece .. and I was supposed to be off work! Nah, once a photographer always a photographer! Anyway, I think I've started a trend, 'cos a pal of mine has asked if I would nip down to get a few shots at his Wedding next month and er, .."Oh, could you be a witness, too?" At this rate I'll be conducting the flippin' ceremonies!..

A quick thank you to the people who contacted me to say they were missing my blog whilst I was away! I checked the statistics for the last week and noticed I even had two readers from Burkina Faso! Blimey, that's like, miles away!

Wedding head on again now .. I have Weddings on Friday and Saturday this week, at a couple of my favourite venues - Willington Hall and the Belle Epoque restaurant in Knutsford. Isn't it nice when normality returns?..

No comments:

Post a Comment