Saturday 26 May 2012

Feelin' hot, hot, hot...













Phew, what a scorcher! I know the tabloids usually wait until June to bring out that old headline, but I'm a rush, 'cos I've just shot one of my hottest Weddings of the year so far! Holly looked hot, James looked hotter (Well, he was wearing a three-piece suit!) and Willington Hall blazed yesterday under the most sweltering sunshine of the summer. Man, I've never used so much fill-in flash in all my life! I came away with a face like a beetroot and 850 fantastic shots of a really laid-back afternoon - oh, and a lovely new image for the front page of my web-site. You can check out the newly-weds page here, too!


So, off to the swanky Belle Epoque Brasserie in Knutsford for today's Wedding. Different location, new challenges. Ironically there are at least twice as many guests this afternoon as there were yesterday, in a venue about a quarter of the size. I think I'd better shovel on the anti-perspirant! I remember once shooting a Wedding there out on the busy main road that the venue's situated on. Ex Man U player  Ole Gunnar Solskjær casually walked between my camera and the couple, and I had to ask him to buzz off out the way while I got my shot. Nowadays I don't think I'd know a United player if he came up and kicked me in the tripods!

Toodles....  

No comments:

Post a Comment