Thursday 3 May 2012

The clock is ticking..



















A tulip, already going over in my garden, and because we're freezing our doo-dahs off it's difficult to remember that it's already May and summer is fast approaching! It's a shame for today's brides that the weather is so unreliable these days, and I'm just hoping Portmeirion has a lovely little 25 degree micro-climate going on when I go there for Sunday's Wedding! Mind you .. 'Cast ne're a clout' as they say, ''til May is out!' The shot, by the way, was on my X10, at f2. (Fast shutter speed to stop my shivering, ha ha!)

Nice to get caught up in the 'other' side of a Wedding! What I mean is that if I ever go to a Wedding it's because I'm the photographer, of course, whereas next week I'm going to be a guest. I just emailed Nicky, the bride, and dropped in the fact that it was only nine days until her Wedding.
"9 Days 4 Hours and 24 Minutes :-)" came back the reply !
God, even I'm getting excited!
Roll on the heat-wave!..



1 comment:

  1. Ooh. Litte bit of EXIF crept in there. Be careful ;-)

    ReplyDelete