Monday 2 April 2012

You de man! ..




















How're these for compliments?  They came in emails last night, and sent me to bed with a smile on my face! I photographed the Wedding of Suzanne and Paresh at Tatton Park last September, and they've just finished trying to choose the images they'd like for their album. It was a difficult job for them! "Well what a task cutting down our photo's..!! " they said "The job would but so much easier if you took c**p photos but hey ho, we picked a top notch photographer so we could only expect top notch photos!!!"

Now that, my friends, I can live with! Top notch! Ooh, I do like to start the week by being called Top Notch! Makes me feel dead good!

The other reason to feel good was that, for the second week in a row, I got a booking from a Wedding Fayre right there and then on the day, and I can't wait to shoot the Big Day for Alun and Karen in September. They met me on Saturday at the Blackburne House Fayre in Liverpool, and their's was the second great email that came in last night. I'd mashed together a price and package for them, based on what they were looking for from their Wedding Photography, and they emailed back "That's great, we're very happy with this!"

Cue contented sigh! Ladies and gentlemen, this Blog is brought to you today by Martin O'Neill Photography - Top Notch! Bringer of Happiness!..

No comments:

Post a Comment