Tuesday 17 April 2012

If the shoe fits..














I'm intrigued! Yesterday, one of my blogs  - this one - suddenly started getting hits from all over the world .. I mean, China, Slovenia, Egypt, Indonesia .. 95 hits from France, for goodness sake!! Mon Dieu, what's going on? Why did that particular blog suddenly start attracting such interest? Did everyone get an instant interest in that current trend for the 'Vintage' look at Weddings? Curiouser and curiouser!

Anyway, I'm merrily tootling along, doing my own thing which, at the moment, means getting ready to set up my new unit at Botany Bay, near Chorley. I've got heaps of Florescence and music prints all ready to go, as well as piles of flower photography place mats and coasters, and I hope eventually to start selling my books there, as well as T shirts and postcards. My Wedding bookings are ticking along nicely too, and last night I went to see a new couple who booked me for their May '13 Wedding at the Park Royal Hotel in Cheshire. Sneaking onto my radar, though, is a Wedding coming up in May of this year, when I'll be a guest instead of the photographer! Help! I don't know how to be a Wedding guest! The shoe will definitely be on the other foot that day...

No comments:

Post a Comment