Friday 30 March 2012

Who's gonna drive you home? ..














Well, we've got a car theme going here, and it's amazing that this picture popped up whilst I was deciding which shot to use today. Having blogged about the rip-off Total garage (Total rip-off?) near Manchester Airport yesterday, I dug out this shot from my travels during the mid-nineties. This, folks, is Manchester Airport! No, really, it is! It's Manchester Airport, in New Hampshire, USA! I went there for an article I was doing when Manchester was in the bidding for the Olympic Games (Stop tittering at the back!) I bet those giants drank some juice!

Anyway, that has got absolutely nothing to do with the fact that the shots I did of new band BUG have now seen the light of day. I have a gallery of images on the band's web-site, and that clattering drill of fingernails on desktop is me waiting patiently for my byeline to appear on the site! Seriously, good luck, boys, and thanks for asking me to do your shots!

Last thing to say.. my final Wedding Fayre of the season is tomorrow (Phew!) and I'll be live and kicking at Blackburne House, near the cathedrals in Liverpool. Come on down .. if you can get hold of any petrol!

No comments:

Post a Comment