Friday 2 March 2012

Trendy at last..














Engelbert Humperdinck in the Eurovision Song Contest? Well, that's it then, we've won! Aw, come on .. you can't argue with class, can you, and yes, these CDs are from my own collection! I knew I'd end up trendy one day! Ironically, I'm always complaining that the same old names keep getting played on the radio, making it very hard for new talent to break through, but today I couldn't hide my delight on hearing that old Engelbert would be flying the flag for us in May. Go on, Bert! I always knew I'd be a better man (For having loved you) PS: Relax! I've not gone all soppy on you, that's the title of one of his songs!

So, off to Stockport now to shoot some portraits for a business magazine, and then I have an engagement shoot over the weekend at The Village hotel, in Cheadle. Just got to remember not to sing 'Release Me' ..!

No comments:

Post a Comment