Tuesday 27 March 2012

He's gone and clicked the clone tool...



















I put this shot on Facebook yesterday because, half way through making a Wedding album, it suddenly dawned on me that I'd photoshopped a Wedding image .. and liked it! What's happening to me? When did this kick in? Will I be alright?...

Loving this album I'm working on at the mo, though - from a Wedding at Manchester Town Hall, last November. Some gorgeous shots and some real fun moments, captured forever .. and photoshopped for the time being!

I have to be honest and say that, so far, this year isn't looking as good as previous years for Wedding bookings, but yet another booking for next year came in yesterday, and it's starting to look like people are deciding to say 'Stuff the recession! Let's get married!' I hope so! I'll even photoshop their pictures for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment