Thursday 22 March 2012

The Generation Game..




















Blimey, you turn your back and they're all growed up without you noticing! I'm delighted to tell you that the first of my nephews and nieces has proposed to his lovely girlfriend - in Paris, the romantic dog! - and the lady, she say YES! Congratulations, guys, I'm so pleased for you! Hey, booked a Wedding Photographer yet?

Gosh, time flies, doesn't it?  It only seems 5 minutes since I was posing for this picture on our dining room table (Yes, it is me!) when in fact it's almost forty years ago now (Ahem, ahem!) I'm not going anywhere with this blog, I'm just sitting back with me pipe and slippers, dissing Top of the Pops and slowly turning into my Dad! What do you mean, Top of the Pops isn't on any more?
Man, I gotta get down wit de kids!..

No comments:

Post a Comment