Tuesday 20 March 2012

A day off ... like, yeah!

Another corny play on the word 'Spring' for ya today, but I don't care!
It's SPRING, everybody! Hurrah!

So, I've actually got a bit of a quiet day today. I finished another Wedding album yesterday, and I'm just waiting for one of December's brides to give me her choice of images so that I can start on the next one but, until then, I do believe I have the day off! Well, I say 'Day Off' .. I need to spot the rest of my 'Boardom' set of images, scan about 50 more 35mm negs from my old XA days, cut down the buddleia in the garden, wash the car, nip up to Preston for a meeting, go to the lab to collect a test roll of 120 that I just put through my old Yashicamat .. and do a mail-shot for all the brides on my data-base to remind them about the 'One-Off' Wedding Fayre. God, I can't wait to get back to work!

Oh, by the way, the bungee jump shot was taken in Oz when I was travelling... It's a cool Flickr site! Oh, that reminds me .. I need to upload some new shots to Flickr, too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment