Tuesday 27 December 2011

Boxing Day Part Deux..



















Ah!...  Sprouts eaten - check! Wii played - check! Family argument - check!.. and for me that's Christmas put back in its box and let's all get on with normality please! Hope you made it through, and everything went to plan! I'm now the proud owner of a bottle of Jack Daniel's, a Jack Daniel's T-Shirt, a Jack Daniel's hip-flask, and a .. ok, you're getting the idea .. Oh, and a bottle of after-shave!

Hope I don't sound too cynical! I do like Christmas, and I've had a lovely time, but now my focus is on Thursday, when I shoot my last Wedding of the year. I've already had an enquiry for 2013, too, so I hope that means there were lots of romantic proposals over the festive season! Many congratulations if you are now a new 'Bride or Groom - to -be '...

Right! Is it ok if I take this party hat off, now?

No comments:

Post a Comment