Wednesday 2 November 2011

That's handy...












Oh, good Lord, it's happening again! Dead people? No, I see gloves! Single gloves, all over the place! Lost, trampled, soggy wet gloves! They just won't leave me alone! Ahem! Calm down, Martin! Well, it's that time again - The cold weather's coming and the gloves are out once more, which means I've started seeing 'em on the floor all over again. I've just added another five pictures to my Flickr set 'On the one hand'  .. which is now over 200 images strong! Do you think I've got a syndrome? :-)


Anyway, just popped another 250 image Wedding CD in the post, and I'm almost up to speed as far as couples picking their images is concerned. I actually need to get into the garden today, and clean up the beds if I'm ever going to shoot any new Florescence pix next year!


Just hope I don't find any gloves!

No comments:

Post a Comment