Friday 25 November 2011

Clean slate..















So there you have it! My friend closes his pet shop today after umpteen years in business, and walks away with only his sanity intact. So that's at least another four people out of work as from 5pm today and means I'll have to join the masses and start shopping at Pets at Home! Sorry to begin a Friday so negatively, but you can imagine it's pretty upsetting!

Anyway, speaking of starting over, I really need to speed up my Mac. The poor thing's got steam coming out of it and I'm running out of coal to keep it going. Short of a spare £1500, I decided I'd drop all my Weddings and PR work onto the back-up of my back-up system (If you see what I mean) and then I could securely delete all the files and regain some memory. Cripes! What have I started? The flippin' thing has now been deleting for over 24 hours, and still hasn't got rid of all my files! I'm gonna have so much memory I won't know what to do with it! Oh, I know.. I'll be a Photographer, and fill it full of photographs!

Guys, I don't want to sound too twee here, but after 33 years I really do thank God I'm still managing to make a living out of what I love...

No comments:

Post a Comment