Thursday 29 September 2011

Let's go outside...





















Gorgeous, isn't it? What a spectacular setting for a Wedding. It's Soughton Hall, near Chester, and we were so lucky with the weather when we all arrived there last week. I'd just managed to finish the 'posed' shots when the heavens opened and everybody had to dash under cover. Unfortunately, that's the problem with the English weather! I've covered many a Wedding in a spectacular venue where I haven't been able to take advantage of a beautiful backdrop because of poor weather conditions, and it seems to be a law of Wedding Photography that the larger the 'pile' the smaller and darker the rooms inside!

Anyway, speaking of the unseasonal weather, I just love the fact that it's making a joke of the new Co-op TV advert! I'm sorry, but I cannot stand that guy's voice when he talks about the Co-op being "Gerd with Ferd" (Say it out loud!) and I'm enjoying a naughty tickle of pleasure to hear him describing things as "chilly outside" ! Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment