Tuesday 27 September 2011

The heat is on..











Jack Straw and Lord Falconer .. just two of the people who didn't turn up to the event I was covering last night at the Labour Party Conference! Hey ho, what can ya do? At least the good folk that did attend all seemed to have a great time, and the speeches were kept to a minimum (Hurrah!)

I'm getting 'stuff' ready for Sunday's Wedding Fayre today. I'm at the V and A hotel in Manchester, and I've designed a new leaflet to give out there. I'm going to show a new style 'Signing Board' too, which I'm offering as an incentive to early booking. Free engagement portrait too, now that you ask! I'm working at a fair old speed, too. If it's going to reach 28 degrees by the end of this week then I want to be out in it with my shorts on! I still have shorts, don't I ?

No comments:

Post a Comment