Tuesday 23 August 2011

What do I do now?..












Hmmm! Do you think I should have spent it whilst I had the chance?
I've mentioned before about the time I went out to Libya to cover a story for the Manchester Evening News, and I've still got this one erm, dinar, I think, note, from the trip. By the way, note to self if you're planning on becoming a dictator. Don't pose for the shot on your bank notes with a look of confused resignation on your face. It might come back to haunt you!

I don't know if you noticed but it's another yucky day, weather-wise, and I really can't shake a feeling in my head that the summer is already over, particularly as I've now shot my last August Wedding for the year. My next is on September 4th so it'll be, in my mind at least, an Autumn Wedding, and I'll be frantically whizzing round trying to find yellow leaves to shoot against!

Wonder if Gaddafi feels like things have come to an end?...

No comments:

Post a Comment