Wednesday 10 August 2011

Welcome to England, have a nice day...












Ok, the real world is a little too unavoidable today, so a few words on the terrible state of this country in 2011. I am ashamed and saddened by what these idiots did to Manchester last night, and I know what my response would be. Physical pain!

 We are living with the results of bringing up children without any form of meaningful discipline. Kids are not taught any respect, because they know that their punishment will not 'hurt'! I look at the namby-pamby parents around me, with their precious Sigourneys and Joshuas, and want to scream at them for the way they let their kids run around. Give them a clip round the ear! Make your point! Teach them!

See this photograph? I took it in 1974, on my way to school one morning, but a scene like that today, three kids approaching me in a dark tunnel, would fill me with dread! What a terrible way to feel!
Please, England, get real!





No comments:

Post a Comment