Monday 8 August 2011

In the garden...















What to do on a Saturday afternoon without a Wedding? Why, shoot the flowers in my garden of course!
I just stepped out for a cup of tea, and a bright red gladioli caught my eye. Before you knew it I'd shot almost 400 images of flowers and foliage, a mere 89 of which I have made into a new Flickr set for your enjoyment! Reminded me of a chat I had with one of my Wedding couples over the weekend. The groom told me how keen he was on photography and how happy he was that, from the thousands of digital shots he had now taken on his new camera, there were 12 that were "really good" .... 

Rest assured, dear brides, my average is a LOT better than that, and I generally end up offering each of my Wedding couples a choice of at least 650 images from their Big Day! 

Now, go and have a look at my flowers! Peace and love, man!

No comments:

Post a Comment