Monday 15 August 2011

Bouquet of roses...




















Being the sensitive artist that I am it's always nice when someone takes the time to give me some feedback, and this weekend has been fantastic for soothing my fevered brow. I've had one of my blog readers using the word "brilliant" in an email to me, and another using the words "stunning" and "photo" in the same sentence! Now that's the kind of email I like!

More of my sexy Australian Jorgensen albums to make this week, before I head off for what will be the most local Wedding I've ever done, as both the church and the reception are in the village I live in!

Oh, and my lovely girlfriend bought me a smashing new Nikon Coolpix camera for my birthday last week (What do you mean, you forgot?) and it's started me off on a whole new set of Flickr project ideas. More to follow! Happy Monday...

No comments:

Post a Comment