Wednesday 27 July 2011

On the horizon...



So there's a year to the Olympics, eh? Damn it, I wish I was interested! Sport's such big business that the magic seems to have gone from it, and the Big Money muppets are taking over the world. I was listening to a radio interview this morning with God, sorry I mean David Beckham, and people now hang onto his every word to such an extent that he was allowed to get away with a statement in which he spouted on about the qualities of, er, I don't know, some other player, saying "He's a really nice guy .. so I've heard!"... Oh come on!

Actually, it's all sour grapes! It's just because I'm hopeless at photographing sport!

Anyway, there's a lovely summer's day in prospect, so I'm just going to shut up and go and play in the garden!
The shot? Oh, that's from my new Flickr set..Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment