Friday 8 July 2011

It's a Passion, Flower!..
















The old story about photographers is that they can never spot their best shots! Well, I've just been having a dive back through my old Florescence archive and, amongst other 'missed' shots, I discovered this beauty just waiting to be found! Heaven knows why I didn't choose this passion flower shot over the ones I did, but it just goes to show how tastes can vary over time. I'll set to work and get my new scans up and viewable as soon as I can!

Anyway, TGI Friday, but not for me the relieved sigh as the end of a working week approaches! I'm just excited that my next Wedding shoot is on the way, at gorgeous Willington Hall, with a couple - an English chap and a Japanese lady - who've flown over from Tokyo for the 'English' part of their nuptials!
Now, how's that for passion?!...

No comments:

Post a Comment