Monday 18 July 2011

About the weather...
















Apologies if you're reading this in some sun-soaked hot place (Patricia!) but yes, today I have to talk About the weather. What a wash-out, and I really feel for any couples who chose this weekend to get married. There's just no telling as to when you might reasonably expect a lovely summer's day anymore, is there? My advice to people thinking of getting married in the summer is to choose a venue with lots of room .. indoors!

I was lucky in a way, as I didn't book any Weddings this weekend so that I could make my annual pilgrimage to the air tattoo at RAF Fairford. Here's a shot of brave pair making the most of it there!

Of course, if you really want cheering up, you could click the weather link above and get down to some groovy music by Magazine! Anyone for emigration?

No comments:

Post a Comment