Thursday 23 June 2011

All in a week's work...












Good week for my PR photography this week, and plenty of variety, as usual! I started the week with some of my work being added to the new web-site of a horse-riding school in Cheshire, and was delighted they chose a shot like the one above, when the 'school' cat decided to take a hike along the fence just as I'd arranged for a rider to come hurtling past!
I then shot photographs for, ironically, a motor-cycle school, following new riders as they got to grips with their 'hogs'! ( Ok, their Suzuki 50cc bikes! ) and then, yesterday, I did a shot for EasyJet, at a presentation in Manchester. Tomorrow sees me at another Wedding in Wilmslow so, all in all, another pretty good week for Martin O'Neill Photography! Speaking of Weddings, I've now made a link more prominent on my website, allowing you to get straight to my Slide-show and a great selection of my images!

Ciao for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment