Tuesday 24 May 2011

Me, me, me...














More self-indulgence, and today we go for 'A day in the life of a working photographer'! These are recent shots of me, taken just twelve hours apart, Firstly, I was covering an awards dinner with 720 guests one evening, but fortunately still found a spare table on which to stand to get a picture of the room, and then, next morning, I went all high-viz and steel toe-caps to shoot the installation of that rather large 'thing' you can see behind me. I'll blog some photographs of what I was shooting tomorrow!

The exciting news today is that my Florescence shots have been taken up by an online Photography Gallery, and are being displayed as 'Picture of the day' over the next few days.
Feel free to buy a print! Don't let me stop you!
Check 'em out here!

Finally for today, a text from Saturday's Wedding couple. "Thanks for all your hard work, Martin. You went down a storm!"

Mmmm, feedback! Let's talk about ME!

2 comments: