Thursday 5 May 2011

It's your vote that counts..not!















Local election day here in the good old UK, and here's an image from The Royal Wedding set that you could read as more representative of England..a bit faded, a little ragged around the edges, but still flying defiantly in the face of adversity. Wow, deep!  Truth is, Will and Kate's big day did stir up a heap of national pride, but now it's sadly back to the same old, same old, hard times, every man for himself!














Example: Now, our local councillors have all vowed to sort out this ridiculous and selfish parking around my street, but not one of them, from any political party, has actually got round to doing anything!
As far as I'm concerned, AV still stands for Audio-Visual, so I'm using my voting form as a coffee-coaster and spending my afternoon weeding the garden! As they say, it doesn't matter who you vote for, the government always gets in!

No comments:

Post a Comment