Friday 20 May 2011

Is this the way to ... ?














Apologies! This is turning into 'Famous Clubs' Front Doors of Our Time',  as I can't resist showing you this next photograph of an old nightspot entry (Is that rude?)
This is The Talk of The North, in sunny Eccles, and look who was headlining...Tony Christie, his name up in, er, nine inch plastic letters! This would be from about 1977, and it's from my series Don't Miss That (Book available for a damn good price!)

I met a couple of my Blog Readers today! Actually, they're good friends who just happened to let drop that they read my ramblings on a regular basis. That was heartening to hear, especially as they said they really liked the stuff I write! Thank you, guys, and the coffee's on you, next time!

Frantically cleaning all my gear in readiness for tomorrow's Wedding, as I was shooting the new website images for a Cheshire Riding School yesterday, and everything got covered in a, well let's say, fine brown dust.
Gulp! I wonder what that could be?

No comments:

Post a Comment