Tuesday 1 March 2011

Marching on...




















A nice bright daffodil to mark St David's Day, for all you readers in Wales. It's from my Florescence Flower Photography series.
 And now for a list of things I read yesterday!
(No, I can't work out a connection there either!)

I read that Johhny Depp is part-Cherokee Indian! (This after my girlfriend and I had watched that lovely film Chocolat. She remarked on how beautiful his face was, and that he surely must have some Native American in him. Clever clogs!)
I read that there is a Wedding Photographer in LA who has been so hard-hit by the recession that he has cut his standard rate to a mere $8,500 a day (Oi Vay!)
I read a review of a pub restaurant that we ate in on Sunday. Somebody had raved about the fresh dressed crab saying "It does exactly what it says on the tin!"
And I read an email from a young couple who contacted me about shooting their December Wedding. They said "You sound like someone we'd like to invite to our Wedding!"
My kinda read!

No comments:

Post a Comment