Wednesday 23 February 2011

You Gotta Laugh!...




















My God! No sooner do I write about Libya than we get the earthquake in New Zealand. My heart goes out to everyone, especially my pal in Wellington who knows a photographer with a studio right in the centre of Christchurch. No news yet!

*Stop Press: News just in. All safe but building rather battered!* Thank God!

Anyway, I've been invited to give a presentation to a Manchester PR Company, who are keen (I hope!) to work with me. To that end, I've been ploughing back through my archive to get a few images together, and completely randomly came up with three images of comedians I've shot in the past. I don't want to make light of the awful things that are happening out there, but I just thought I'd throw these up as a reminder that there is just as much joy and laughter in the world as there is anything else.
Keep Smiling!

No comments:

Post a Comment