Monday 10 January 2011

It all Ad's up..!















A flurry of advertising activity here, as I launch Ads and prepare Wedding Fayre material for the approach of Spring. (Seems you gotta spell it Fayre when it's connected with Weddings, for some quaint reason!!) Here's my ad for a local magazine that's publishing a Wedding Supplement, and I've got two fairs/fayres coming up within the next month or so. (Details on my website soon, 'cos I know you're dying to meet me!)














Other than that..the launch date for the Joy Division photography exhibition has been announced....
January 22nd, at the Bury Met..2-4pm..Square or there and all that!

Until then I'm looking forward to a few days' break..so I'm going to have to deprive you of my scintillating wit and insightful observation..! A bientot !

No comments:

Post a Comment