Wednesday 22 December 2010

Goodwill to all ...


...even to the guy in this car, who parked up on the pavement-engine running to keep warm- and watched as this nurse had to push her elderly patient up onto the shovelled snow to get passed him.
Christmas...a time to grit your teeth and smile at all the selfish, inconsiderate bastards in the world!
Don't it warm the cockles of yer 'eart, guvnor!

Hmph...wasn't this blog supposed to be about photography? You'll have to excuse me...I've got Man-Flu and I'm grumpy! The show goes on, though..and I'm stuck in watching out of the window for the delivery of my new printer. The built-in bloody obsolesence of my old one has meant it's now in the loft and I'm £235 down after buying a new one! (Oh, seems I'm still grumpy!) At least I can invoice for December's work, now! Done some great acrylic portraits for clients this Christmas, and a fantastic 18x20 Florescence acrylic that's so good I don't want to sell it!

Hope my delivery driver doesn't park on the path....

No comments:

Post a Comment