Tuesday 14 December 2010

Face the music...
















The new image on my home page is the music to 'Here comes the Bride', just one of the detail shots I'd take as I shoot a Wedding, and a good way to say I saw a great gig at the Royal Northern College of Music last night. Our old friends Everything Everything played their album with the backing of a 13 piece orchestral ensemble, and very good it was, too!
Time to take note (Ha!) of the fact that times are hard out there, and I've now decided to introduce an even more affordable Wedding Photography Package, aimed at the smaller Wedding or the budget-concious couple.
Also on the subject of music...erm, no, I won't mention Putin singing Blueberry Hill..although I did have a great night once photographing Bryan Robson and Peter Schmeichel singing Karaoke in a Manchester club..sozzled..at 3am! Music to my ears!

No comments:

Post a Comment